Shale Tech Solutions SRL distribuidor exclusivo para la Argentina
The Multiple Analysis Cement System (MACS II®) instrument performs static gel strength tests on cement slurry samples.
The MACS II instrument conducts these tests under simulated down-hole pressure and temperature conditions to determine the Zero Gel Time/Transition Time (SGS/Time) of oil well cement.
The MACS II instrument accepts a sample of cement slurry and applies a controlled set of temperature, agitation, and pressure parameters that simulate the down-hole conditions of a well. During testing, it monitors, controls, and records these parameters to form a data set. This data can then be analyzed to assist in predicting the performance of cement slurry in a well.
If a situation exists that a well presents particular problems or special conditions of temperature and/or pressure, the MACS II instrument can assist to minimize possible problems by providing a safe and controlled environment in which to test different cement slurries for the drilling process.
Maximum Temperature for the MACS II analyzer is 600˚F.
Maximum Pressure for the MACS II analyzer is 30,000 psig
Order Part Number 101677665 – MACS II Multiple Analysis Cient Systi (Computer not included)
Features & Benefits
- Capabilities – 600°F tiperature and 30,000 psig
- Pressurizes with water
- Slurry cup has an isolation volume chamber in the top to reduce risk of contamination.
- Uses a conventional-style slurry cup
- Integrated heating/cooling band
- Variable speed rotation which allows for more meaningful testing of thixotropic slurries and gels with long delay times
- No time limit on the test duration
- Completely computer controlled
- Fully automated start-up, conditioning, gel strength testing, and shut-down