Shale Tech Solutions SRL distribuidor exclusivo de FANN para la Argentina
Automatic Programmable Viscometer
The Model 45 APV (Automatic Programmable Viscometer) allows for pre-programmed customized test schedules using touch screen controls and digital measurement technology.
Custom testing profiles can be created and saved on the unit, no external computer is required. Data is graphed on screen and saved into memory as tests are performed. The data can later be exported to an external drive through the USB port.
This Couette type coaxial viscometer measures the shear stress in the gap between an outer rotating cylinder (rotor) and an inner suspended bob. The viscosity measurements are made by rotating the rotor at a known velocity and measuring the drag (torque) that is exerted on the bob. This measured torque value is then used to compute the viscosity in centipoise and dial units.
- Springless design improves accuracy and resolution
- Measurements over a broad range of viscosity (0 to 30 oz-in of torque)
- Bi-directional testing functionality
- 100% digital measuring technology
- Onboard Smart Screen Computer with Windows® 7* touch panel technology
- Certified factory calibration
|Speed Range||0.1 to 600 RPM|
|Speed Accuracy||+/- 0.001 RPM|
Part No. 102410859 — Model 45 APV Automatic Programmable Viscometer
*Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation