Knowledge of water, oil and solids content is fundamental to proper control of mud properties such as: oil/water ratio, rheology, density, filtration and salinity of aqueous phase. Knowledge of solids in oil mud is essential to evaluation of solids control equipment.
- DR3 Digital Retort: All in one design digitally controlled oil and water retort. Chamber volume can be 50 mL, 20 mL, or 10 mL.
- JP-Tubes: For use when retorting oil muds
- Multi-Retorts: A 5-cell, 50ml oil and water retort which allows more accurate, faster, consistent, and convenient gathering of oil on cuttings data as well as oil, water, and solids analysis of drilling fluids
- Retort Kit Oil and Water 10 ML: Used to determine the quantity of liquids and solids in a drilling fluid
- Retort Kit Oil and Water 50 ML: Used to determine the quantity of liquids and solids in a drilling fluid