Standard crush or non-destructive compressive-strength tests are performed on cement slurry samples under simulated downhole pressure and temperature conditions to determine the initial set time and the wait-on-cement (woc) time.
- Automated Compressive Strength Tester: Automatic, one touch testing for construction material test specifications
- Cement Cube Molds: Designed to form cube samples for compressive strength testing
- Cement Curing Autoclave: Simulates pressure and temperature conditions for curing cement samples in accordance with API test procedures.
- Circular Expansion Cement Curing Kit: Designed to simulate the expansion properties of cement compositions placed into the annulus of a well
- Compressive Strength Tester: A twelve ton manual, two-column hydraulic press with 6′ x 6′ square platens